Pneumatic and mechanical transport
Pneumatic and mechanical suction and pressure conveyors used to transport powder products, even over long distances, without product residues in the pipeline.
AIR OR MECHANICAL
Air or mechanical transport carried out by means of inverter-controlled auger extractors of various capacities.
Easy cleaning augers can have the following systems on both sides; driven side i.e. where the bearing is located or driving side i.e. the side with the gearmotor. This choice of construction depends on the spaces available to carry out the spiral extraction manoeuvre from the jacket (outer tube). In general, the version with extraction on the motor side is more complex because it has a hinge system which allows the coupling flange for the gearbox and motor to be rotated and supported without having to disassemble them. The version with easy cleaning on the driven side is equivalent but without the hinges, so the flange is simply removed to allow the extraction of the spiral.
- Suction, compression and mixed types.
- Distances that can be travelled from a few metres to 100m.
- Variable transport capacities according to needs.
- Modular design
- Avoids product leakage and contamination with reduction of production waste
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Constant transport flow
- Compact size and dimensions
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Reduction of plant downtime and maintenance
REQUEST YOUR PERSONALISED QUOTE
Leave your contact details, we will contact you shortly